I’m Meg, a graphic designer and the guy next to me in my photo is my fiancé Adam, who’s in finance. We bought our 100-year old house in the Boston area in June 2010 and are taking on the task of doing all the renovations ourselves (as much as we can), while keeping the integrity of the home intact and trying to be as green as possible. We’re young, fun and have no idea what we’ve gotten ourselves into, but look forward to the adventure!
- @jaredNova @upstatement I expect that to be destroyed by EOD. 4 months ago
- @311Somerville this is embarrassing. twitter.com/kolkatakate/st… 4 months ago
- @kolkatakate @311Somerville Way to respond @311Somerville #somerville #trafficandparking 4 months ago
- Check out the Nantucket Weekend Giveaway!! swee.ps/HDFCyFxKY 7 months ago
- RT @MrRogersMovie: See how a little kindness makes a world of difference. Won't You Be My Neighbor? is an intimate look at America’s favori… 8 months ago