I’m Meg, a graphic designer and the guy next to me in my photo is my fiancé Adam, who’s in finance. We bought our 100-year old house in the Boston area in June 2010 and are taking on the task of doing all the renovations ourselves (as much as we can), while keeping the integrity of the home intact and trying to be as green as possible. We’re young, fun and have no idea what we’ve gotten ourselves into, but look forward to the adventure!
- When you're unpacking boxes and find your wedding china that's hasn't seen the light of day in… instagram.com/p/BUpjyJOg13U/ 5 hours ago
- @BoneUpBrewing you guys open Monday?! 1 day ago
- A little #fbf today! What a difference two months make 🙌🏻 getting so excited to be done with the… instagram.com/p/BUj-aRPg4h6/ 2 days ago
- The #kitchen has been my focus for the majority of our reno, but we're doing a lot of fun things… instagram.com/p/BUZ2ydbgGnZ/ 6 days ago
- Picked out our slab and Adam can't contain his excitement. #lowellstreetproject #kitchenremodel… instagram.com/p/BUUewSRAq2q/ 1 week ago