I’m Meg, a graphic designer and the guy next to me in my photo is my fiancé Adam, who’s in finance. We bought our 100-year old house in the Boston area in June 2010 and are taking on the task of doing all the renovations ourselves (as much as we can), while keeping the integrity of the home intact and trying to be as green as possible. We’re young, fun and have no idea what we’ve gotten ourselves into, but look forward to the adventure!
- RT @BarackObama: ME: Joe, about halfway through the speech, I’m gonna wish you a happy birth-- BIDEN: IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! ME: Joe. Happy… 2 days ago
- RT @NickKristof: It took some effort to come up with a tax bill this bad. twitter.com/TopherSpiro/st… 2 days ago
- RT @NickKristof: Just to be clear: Saudi Arabia and UAE, with US and UK backing, are behind the blockade that is causing the starvation in… 3 days ago
- @SomervilleCity NONE on Lowell/Medford St? It is a bleak walk down Lowell...How can we request trees to be planted? 1 week ago
- RT @DancingTheMind: The world has unbelievably cruel people in charge at the moment. This is what Donald Trump’s family see as ‘fun.’ N… 1 week ago