I’m Meg, a graphic designer and the guy next to me in my photo is my fiancé Adam, who’s in finance. We bought our 100-year old house in the Boston area in June 2010 and are taking on the task of doing all the renovations ourselves (as much as we can), while keeping the integrity of the home intact and trying to be as green as possible. We’re young, fun and have no idea what we’ve gotten ourselves into, but look forward to the adventure!
- RT @kolkatakate: Nothing good can come of this bill passing. #healthcare #GrahamCassidyBill twitter.com/gavinnewsom/st… 1 day ago
- RT @ASlavitt: JUST OUT: Under Graham Cassidy ACA repeal... -a 31% cut to Medicaid for kids -a 15% cut for ppl w/ disabilities I say never… 2 days ago
- RT @danpfeiffer: What kind of sick and twisted person thinks this is a good thing? twitter.com/brianschatz/st… 3 days ago
- RT @KrangTNelson: JUST SO WERE CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR this is OVER DOUBLE the amount that the GOP is "saving" by kicking 32 million people o… 3 days ago
- @kolkatakate @HelloFresh #understatment 3 days ago