I’m Meg, a graphic designer and the guy next to me in my photo is my fiancé Adam, who’s in finance. We bought our 100-year old house in the Boston area in June 2010 and are taking on the task of doing all the renovations ourselves (as much as we can), while keeping the integrity of the home intact and trying to be as green as possible. We’re young, fun and have no idea what we’ve gotten ourselves into, but look forward to the adventure!
- RT @jonfavs: This is true. twitter.com/krupali/status… 1 week ago
- @clumsytraveler @GoatsOnTheRoad If you go...let the VB's know...join you in a heartbeat! 1 week ago
- To say that I'm excited for this...is a complete understatement #ImpossiblyGood @PolarSeltzer https://t.co/sUm5EBzroU 1 week ago
- Thanks @SenatorCollins! twitter.com/SenatorCollins… 1 week ago
- This weekend we #levitated and it was amazing. dispatch did not disappoint as always!… instagram.com/p/BWXrXp-lWTN/ 1 week ago